Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
The role of a Product Designer is to champion and help deliver user-centric solutions. You’ll collaborate with teams of Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Sales, and Marketing throughout the entire design process – delivering end-to-end designs that will constantly be pushing to improve our products based on the needs of our markets.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects from planning to fieldwork to analysis
- Collaborate with Design, Product, and Marketing to design and conduct impactful research
- Present and activate research data to influence product and design decisions
- Empower other project teams to do effective research
- Be seen as a respected, measured point-of-view and valid source of insight
- Deliver end to end research program – conduct and moderate one-on-one in-depth interview sessions, research synthesis, compile reports, and presentation of findings.
- A love for diving into complex user research problems
- BA/ BS degree in social sciences or in human-centered design, including Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, and other related fields
- At least 1 year experience in a design or research-related role
- Prior application of and familiarity with the strengths and trade-offs across a range of methods, ideally including in-depth interviews, usability testing, contextual inquiry, paper prototyping, concept testing, and surveys
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of the user research lifecycle (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating, budgeting research)
- Knowledge of experience design processes and methodology; particularly as applied to service design, digital products, and creative facilitation
- Experience with defining and reporting on analytics data is a plus
- A portfolio that includes examples of conducting impactful user research
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com