Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- Establish new and maintain client relationships with individual real estate agents from key real estate agencies, to advise and sell online marketing solutions to them
- Engage with Agency Leaders and key influencers such as Agency Division Directors, to foster strong relationships and create new business opportunities
- Deliver presentations and provide product training sessions to clients
- Support and attend client-engagement initiatives such as business events from time to time
- Work closely with other team members to achieve sales targets
- Direct report to Agency Business Manager
- At least 3 to 5 years of sales experience, with proven track record. Relevant experience in online media/advertising sales is a plus
- Proactive go-getter, looking to Push Beyond Good, with the desire to constant challenge oneself to be better than good to achieve excellent results
- Discipline and strategic in approach
- Possess strong negotiation and consultative skills
- Takes pride in the commitment to deliver the promise of good pre-sales and after-sales service
- Passionate about rapport building externally and internally
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.