Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
In support of PropertyGuru’s mission to drive a more digitally enabled workplace and end-to-end business processes, we are seeking an individual for the role of “Finance Process Architect” to be part of our Finance Transformation team. With the objective of accelerating PropertyGuru’s transformation objective of process digitization, re-engineering & optimization across end-to-end finance process domains, this role will be responsible to architect, optimize and digitize and automate end-to-end processes within the selected process domain (such as Invoice to Cash, Issue to resolution, Source to Pay, Record to Report) and deliver measurable process maturity, performance & improvement objectives. This role will partner with Finance Process Owners, operational leaders and design, plan, establish a roadmap for process design, re-engineering, and improvement implementation across the sub-processes within the selected process domain that balances customer centricity with operation efficiency, effectiveness, and experiences.
- Engage with Finance Process Owners, business / operations leaders to define end-to-end process maps, process maturity, performance KPIs and opportunities to drive improvement in process standardization, performance (efficiency, effectiveness & experience) and digitization / automation.
- Adopt a process maturity framework to measure process performance, maturity, digitization to drive analysis and prioritization of process improvement / automation focus for the selected process domain.
- Ongoing identification, evaluation, intake, and prioritization of process improvement (through process re-engineering and automation) initiatives within the selected process domain area.
- Ensure initiatives to align to strategy, to deliver clear measurable outcome (financial, strategic, and operational KPIs) and provide progress visibility against those initiatives.
- Effectively communicate with cross functional teams to bring alignment on improvement opportunities and potential value creation across end-to-end process domains.• Adopt and leverage industry standard tools such as process mining, business process management, process simulation to define / document business processes, analyze process performance gaps / inefficiencies, identify improvement/automation opportunities.
- Represent Finance Transformation organization in critical meetings and forums.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Operations / Finance / Management; MBA is desirable
- 7+ years of proven experience in global, cross-functional end-to-end process architecture, redesign, transformation, and improvement working in a complex environment
- Extensive experience in, knowledge and understanding of the high technology industry business models and core processes for subscription, software, data and services business, marketing, selling, support, and finance
- Domain Expertise in at least 1-3 process domains with an understanding of upstream and downstream processes out of the following: (1) Idea to Offering (2) Demand to Quote/Order (3) Order to Fulfillment (4) Invoice to Cash (5) Issue to resolution (6) Source to Pay (7) Record to Report
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills and experience in managing stakeholder relationship, partnership, and interactions; demonstrated ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to translate lean, six sigma and process improvement tools and methodologies into simple, practical action, process maturity assessment
- Experience working with cross functional teams to co-lead, build and mature a team of program managers, business analysts and process experts on change management of new processes
- Success at leading cross functional workshops and kaizen events
- Demonstrated success influencing senior leadership decision making and facilitating problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain relationship and navigate a complex organization using formal and informal networking skills
- Breadth of knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, design thinking, process mining, business process management tools, methodology and statistical analysis and the practical application of the same in solving business problems
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.