Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
Based in Singapore, you will drive business growth for PropertyGuru Singapore Business through close partnership with the Product team, Sales team, and other key stakeholders.
You will take charge of in-country engagement plans that aim to alleviate our relationship with property developers in Singapore and promote the adoption of PropertyGuru For Business solutions with our customers.
In addition, you possess a strong business acumen, with an analytical mind that derives insight from both equals and quants.
You get excited by organising and running events, having discussions around pricing and promotions and enjoy finding new avenues to grow revenue. Most importantly, you are a remarkable storyteller who can take complex information and fashion it into relevant materials your customer is excited to read.
Content & Communication:
- Own and develop content and communication strategy conception and content calendar
- Define in-market key messages to position brand, thought-leadership, product and services effectively amongst target audiences
- Lead development, localisation and execution of dynamic content and communication initiatives that drive awareness of our developer product and service through on/offline multi-channels (eDM, webpages, social media posts, printed brochures, presentation deck etc.), in rich formats (articles, infographics, videos, etc.)
- Manage outsourced content projects, accountable for the timeliness, quality of content deliverables, and on-budget spend
- Develop on-ground activation strategy and activity calendar that ties in with business objectives and works within planned budgets
- Takes responsibility on the production of a variety of in-country on-ground engagement initiatives such as networking events, thought-leadership events, PR events, trade association partnerships/sponsorships, festive gifting, etc.
- Production of initiatives includes, budgets, timeline, venue, program, invitations, roles, content, door gifts, etc.
Pricing and Promotion:
- Closely monitor business performances, connect and collaborate with key business stakeholders in sales, business intelligence and pricing and yield teams to identify, evaluate and manage monetisation opportunities that ties in with business objectives
- Develop and execute multi-channel monetisation programs including, product bundling, timelimited sales promotion, new product go-to-market, upsell, cross-sell and renewal campaigns, etc.
- Develop compelling value proposition, key messages and user case studies, substantiated with researched data findings to create multi-channel sales and marketing collaterals that drives interests and adoption of products and services
- Connect and collaborate with key business stakeholders both internally and externally to identify, evaluate and manage strategic business opportunities, partnerships, and/ or alliances
- Forecast and manage marketing budgets and expenses
- Use analytical data to measure, track, and refine content and communication channels to improve effectiveness, and develop campaign and activity post-mortem reports and analysis for future learnings
Reporting and Presentation
- Lead in presentations, including (but not limited to) proving a key summary of initiatives, engagement activities and/or monetisation plans, while ensuring appropriate decks are prepared timely with accuracy
- Prepare compelling business cases to provide justification in go/no-go of monetisation or engagement activities
- Degree in Marketing or Business
- Strong business acumen with 5+ years of experience working in a tech firm and/or with real estate industry in Singapore
- Proficient in digital marketing principles and a master in Powerpoint design
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English, including the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Have experience working alongside Sales and Product teams, in a B2B context, with a proven track record in driving business results through marketing (leads and sales revenue generation preferred)
- Detail-oriented, experience in planning and running events
- Strong background in marketing communications and project management
- Experienced in team management and have a passion in nurturing individuals
- Strong analytical skills, with interest in data analytics and is meticulous over details
- Competent in Excel, other Marketing Automation tools or power BI/Tableau will be a strong bonus
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.