Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
The Regional Senior Manager, Trade Marketing (Monetisation) will measurably improve the performance of our business by creating best-in-class monetization programs to drive revenue growth in line with business objectives. S/he will set the strategic direction for driving monetization across customers and prospects across our key markets of Southeast Asia. S/he will be responsible for setting and achieving KPI’s related to monetization, revenue and overall program ROI.
This position requires commercial acumen, appreciation of customer insights and local team knowledge, strong leadership capabilities, a collaborative spirit and a bias toward action and innovation. This is a high visibility position with responsibility for developing strategic recommendations that have substantial financial impact. As such, it provides significant professional development and excellent growth potential for the right individual.
The successful candidate will be: highly results driven; innovative; never satisfied with the status quo; passionate about the PropertyGuru brand and our mission to help people make confident property decisions through relevant content, actionable insights and world-class service. The ability to build consensus among internal and external stakeholders, work with a cross-functional team, think creatively and critically, drive the business forward, and produce results are essential to this role.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and implement a monetization strategy to financially maximize PropertyGuru.com product offering across the region
- Build and maintain a marketing analytics dashboard to measure business pulse and pre-emptively propose solutions to bridge sales/revenue gaps
- Create and implement the analytical and go to market framework as a blueprint to support new product launches
- Partner closely with the business to help define unmet client needs and bring new products and solutions to market
- Investigate revenue potential of different streams of monetization (e.g. advertising, paid listings and premium listings) and business case the proposal for executive approval
- Develop and maintain a roadmap of monetization programs/products to help influence and manage expectations of key stakeholder groups across the region
- Work cross-functionally (sales, product, pricing) to identify ways that innovative business models and/or pricing changes can drive incremental revenues & help shape, define and execute the go to market strategy for monetization programs
- Work alongside the Regional Director of Developer Marketing in the development of new and innovative monetization strategies and strategic planning
- Contribute to and lead the development of sales-marketing materials that promote PropertyGuru to the developer marketplace including the General Presentation, Media Kit, Product Sheets, etc
- Work in tandem with Engagement marketing to roll out go-to-market plans & leverage engagement touchpoints
- Quarterly sales targets
- Acquisition of new logos
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 5 years of experience in sales/marketing, digital media or product management in a media & technology environment.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence/Data Visualisation software such as Tableu and PowerBI is a must for the role
- Deep knowledge of media (traditional & digital), online business models and Internet/consumer technology
- Strong business acumen, with ability to draw clear connections between data and business challenges/opportunities and define, develop and lead large programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Leadership Skills – This position interacts with a wide variety of business partners ranging from analysts to C-levels, so poise, leadership ability, and solid influencing & communication skills are essential.
- Ability to identify key strategic concerns quickly and driving cross-functional internal stakeholders to a consensus, through exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in a “Think Regional, Act Local” environment
- Having prior experience in a Technology Management Trainee/Associate program, B2B Marketing, Digital Marketing experience would be highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, and resourceful, with the ability to learn quickly
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.