Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
You will actively focus on increasing the number of new sign ups of Real Estate Agents subscribing to iProperty &Property Guru. This is achieved through increased market penetration and active representation of the PropertyGuru Group by the Business Development Team.
You will manage a defined list of Agent prospects (based on a predetermined territory), with the primary focus being signing up new Agents from that list to be an iProperty’ subscriber, via face-to-face appointments. To provide value added service to Agents on system usage and product knowledge. Able to conduct group presentation.
Day-to-day you will:
- Drive agents penetration and meet team target
- Focus on converting prospects into paying agent subscribers and meet the team target of new acquisitions
- Create a target list for each day
- Prioritize the target list
- Plan and make notes for each Agent prospect on the target list
- Set call schedule for the day
- Set meeting appointments for the d Develop a prospect list in conjunction with the CRM system
- Continue to seek out new prospects
- Cooperate with CRM to constantly update the prospect list ay/week
- Generate sales opportunities with absolute focus on signing up prospects to become
- PropertyGuru Group subscribers
- Make sales appointments in line with the daily & weekly targets
- Be pro-active in visiting Agency/agent prospects
- Not to rely on phone sales
- Fix more face-to-face appointments or Group presentation
- Convert appointments into sales, by applying positive sales approach
- Establish a professional relationship with Agents that have subscribed to PropertyGuru
- Group and actively seek referrals from them
- Engage in regular and frequent communication with each prospect
- Ensure meaningful communications with value to each prospect
- Ensure the communications and messages are delivered to prospects in an effective mode
- Timely and accurate reporting of sales performance
- Daily team sales reporting to Sales Manager
- At least 3 years of experience in a Sales environment
- Familiarity with out bound sales environment, field sales and/or face-to-face selling
- Strong communications skills (and an ability to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and a Chinese dialect (Mandarin/Cantonese/Hokkien)
- Possession of face-to-face selling techniques
- Demonstrable field sales techniques
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.