Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our Managing Director for Marketplaces. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organisational tasks. To be successful you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
We offer an open, ambitious, humble, and professional environment where your opinion counts and your input matters.
- Maintain calendar with weekly/twice a week review of appointments/tasks
- Arrange internal and external meetings & phone conferences
- Take meeting minutes/actions + manage actions/responses
- Document storage, scanning, copying and organisation
- Communication and correspondence with authorities and external stakeholders
- Proof reading and updating documents & presentations, e.g. for investors and partners
- Travel booking and management
- Filing of expenses and reporting/tracking the same
- Min 5 years in an Executive Assistant/PA role
- Very organized, structured and proactive
- Strong and confident - able to assertively respond to and chase senior managers
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Trustworthy with high integrity
- Self-starter, team player, high energy, positive and with strong attention to detail
- Good English written and oral communications skills
- Very proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, fast growing and multicultural environment
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.