Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
The Talent Manager reports to the Group Head of Talent Development to provide talent management strategic interventions and tactical support to the Group. The role partners with business leaders and key stakeholders to drive talent engagement and implement capability building plans in alignment with the Group’s strategies.
- Design and conceptualise talent frameworks, strategies and solutions to support business talent needs and drive talent engagement across the group.
- Work closely with business leaders and key stakeholders across the group to spearhead key talent development initiatives across talent reviews, performance management and promotion to drive a high performing culture.
- Support the group leaders in succession planning, to identify, groom and position high potential talents for leadership positions and specialist roles.
- Future-proof the group competency framework to maintain relevancy in the skillsets of our high performing workforce.
- Develop and execute career development framework and enablers for the group and enhance talent mobility across regions and functions.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in talent and succession management, in a regional capacity
- Strong record in leading talent development projects, managing the end-to-end talent management process and cultural change at organisational level
- Experience in identifying needs, developing strategies and implementing talent and career development initiatives and programs
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Highly adaptable and demonstrate agility to thrive in a fast pace and evolving environment
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.