Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 15 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 40 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.5 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru was launched in Singapore in 2007 (PropertyGuru.com.sg) was launched in 2007 and has helped to drive the
Singapore property market online and has made property search transparent for
the property seeker. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a
high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property
marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; a high quality
developer sales enablement platform, FastKey; mortgage marketplace PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of other
property offerings including Awards, events and
publications across Asia.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
PropertyGuru has acquired “Sendhelper” which is a full stack digital platform that directly connects home service providers to consumers. Our platform helps consumers book quality and reliable home services like Cleaning, Air Conditioner Maintenance and Deep Cleaning. Sendhelper is a trusted solution for Home Services in Singapore.
We are growing the Sendhelper team in support of our objective to be a leading provider of home services. Leading the Sendhelper engineering team, you will be responsible for defining clear roadmaps to cutting-edge innovation, driving technical strategy, and building, and leveraging a team of exceptionally talented engineers to develop solutions.
- Be responsible for Sendhelper technology roadmap and execution from concept to delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to major projects, build, and lead a 3 high-performance engineering teams.
- Together with your teams, architect, and design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Work closely with other Engineering Leaders, Product Management, and business teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace.
- Inspire and encourage the teams while ensuring that team dynamics continue to be healthy, and that team cohesion is high.
- Give engineers the tools, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to the recognition of your engineers and not just yourself.
- Evaluate performances regularly and share and seek feedback.
- Set up best practices for development and overlook its adoption
- Over 8 years of software development experience, with at least 4 years in managerial/team leadership capacity.
- Hands-on technical experience with architecting and building large-scale, highly available production-level consumer applications.
- Strong decision-making skills, metric-driven operations, and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Significant knowledge and experience with various development practices, programming languages, and technologies.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple levels of key stakeholders across the organization.
Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.