Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 15 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 40 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.5 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru was launched in Singapore in 2007 (PropertyGuru.com.sg) was launched in 2007 and has helped to drive the
Singapore property market online and has made property search transparent for
the property seeker. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a
high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property
marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; a high quality
developer sales enablement platform, FastKey; mortgage marketplace PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of other
property offerings including Awards, events and
publications across Asia.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
The HRBP reports to the Director of Business Partnerships to build solutions to specific talent challenges, activate talent programs built by the People and Culture COEs and overall work to build organization and people capability. The HRBP will be responsible for supporting a team that is looking to scale significantly in over the next year to develop their regional business unit and service offering to their consumers.
- Provide business partnership and mentorship to people managers to positively impact the motivation, development, and retention of talent.
- Project manage rapid growth of the regional team by working closely with the business leaders, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers.
- Support employee onboarding and integration for the new team into PropertyGuru.
- Utilize people trends to implement and assist in training/coaching, projects, and programs.
- Work closely with leaders to understand the business and to proactively provide suggestions while reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Support the execution of key talent initiatives (driving change where needed) across the assigned business units such as leadership development, talent reviews, succession planning, organizational strategy and design, and role-based competency development.
- Support talent reviews and create action plans along with the department Leads to create a successful team including promotions, transfers, etc.
- Collaborate across the HRBP team, HR Centres of Excellence, to build and execute timely effective, and scalable people programs and processes to support the business.
- Support and influence, future organizational design and change management initiatives to help maintain high-performing, motivated and impactful teams.
- Assess and anticipate all HR related needs.
- Actively collaborate across peer groups – specifically, individuals within recruiting, training & development and finance to optimize the acquisition, integration and development of PropertyGuru talent and achieve company goals
- Ability to track and report on key HR metrics.
- Manage performance management process and adapt process accordingly based on different group needs.
- Be a company culture champion, implement cultural initiatives and ensure who we are and who we aspire to be is aligned between people and business.
- Promote employee experience and actively integrating our wellness, D&I and talent management programs.
- Managing and solutioning any employee relations issues with employees and leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ambiguous environment
- Strong self-drive, oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals;
- Organizational skills, accuracy and reliability;
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills;
- High standard of attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sensitivity regarding budget management and organizational efficiencies;
- Team player
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.