Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 15 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 40 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.5 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru was launched in Singapore in 2007 (PropertyGuru.com.sg) was launched in 2007 and has helped to drive the
Singapore property market online and has made property search transparent for
the property seeker. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a
high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property
marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; a high quality
developer sales enablement platform, FastKey; mortgage marketplace PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of other
property offerings including Awards, events and
publications across Asia.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
About the Role
The Head of People, Singapore reports to the Regional Director of Business Partnerships and works closely with the Group People and Culture team to ensure an exceptional and value-added Business Partnerships for PropertyGuru. This position will be responsible for Business Partnering with leaders and employees in Marketplaces, Fintech and Corporate functions in Singapore. It is a business focused role and will work to shape, understand and execute people strategies, initiatives and/or challenges in partnership with People Services and COE’s to build the organization plus people capability.
- Provide Business Partnering and advisory services to the Business Units (Marketplaces, Fintech and Corporate functions) leaders and employees.
- Ensure a consistent and integrated approach to HR activities and solutions in PG
- Lead and advise the leadership team in Singapore to proactively resolve HR challenges for the business including Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Performance and Talent Management, Pay Administration, Talent Development, Succession Planning, Diversity Initiatives, and Organization/Hierarchy Design.
- Execute approved workforce plans and perform headcount analyses to ensure resources are properly aligned to meet business goals.
- Partner with COEs, Performance Management team for career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Partner with the business on on-boarding and various manager development programs.
- Provide consultation to leaders and employees regarding employee relations issues.
- Recruiting, Inclusion and Diversity and Education to develop programs that continually elevate the calibre of PropertyGuru.
- Analyze people data and trends to inform decisions on strategy and programs.
- Establish effective communication channels to ensure the smooth information flow and promote corporate culture and employee engagement
- A Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration / Management, or other related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in high-growth technology company preferred.
- Employment law, tax and regulation knowledge, particularly within the southeast Asian region
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels;
- Strong self-drive, oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals;
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to adapt to change and high growth.
- Ability to develop and deliver messages effectively through presentation.
- Organizational skills, accuracy and reliability;
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills;
- High standard of attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sensitivity regarding budget management and organizational efficiencies;
- Team player
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.