Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
You will be working as part of an agile development team consisting of mobile developers, quality analysts, business analysts & designers, with team members in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and India..
- Develop features, user interface and integration with back-end services
- Participate in the design and implementation of APIs/BFF for mobile apps
- Support Android & iOS platforms
- Develop following best practices and is responsible for quality
- Deploy, maintain and monitor live apps
- Resolve bugs in live apps
- Research for process improvement and be a champion of best practices, including unit testing, CI and code reviews
- At least 2 years of experience in developing Mobile applications
- Experience in developing Android and/or iOS development (Java/Swift/Objective-C/Kotlin)
- Experience in developing across both Android and iOS platforms (hybrid/cross-platform) is an advantage
- Knowledge of writing and using RESTful Web APIs and/or GraphQL is an advantage
- Knowledge of Test Automation/Continuous Integration/Unit testing
- Experience in Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
- Willing to learn new development methods and products
- Willing to work using cross-platform frameworks
- Willing to work on API/BFF
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com