Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings in depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made he property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
- Collaborate in cross-functional team projects to identify business issues, structure solutions and facilitate project execution
- Track and monitor market intelligence on a weekly basis
- Develop dashboards to create business visibility and and support decision making process
- Conduct periodical reports via collection, analysis and summary of market data and insights
- A problem solver with strong analytical thinking and communication skills
- A teamwork player, but can also work independently with clear direction
- Ownership with a result-oriented mindset
- Proficient usage of Excel and Powerpoint
- Any of the additional exposure below would be a plus: Proptech knowledge, Marketing functional knowledge (i.e.,performance, SEO, content), Looker tool usage
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.