Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
As a Sales
Manager focused on retention, you will be responsible for leading a dynamic
team and functioning as an individual contributor to drive customer retention
and loyalty. This role requires a strategic mindset, excellent leadership
skills, and a proven track record in sales, particularly in customer retention
efforts. You will work closely with your team and other stakeholders to develop
and implement effective strategies aimed at retaining existing customers and
maximizing revenue opportunities.
Leadership and Team Management:
- Lead and inspire a team of sales professionals with a focus on customer retention
- Provide coaching, mentorship, and performance feedback to team
members to enhance their skills and capabilities
- Foster a positive and collaborative team culture that encourages
innovation and continuous improvement
Retention Strategy Development:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze customer data and
market trends to identify retention opportunities
- Develop and implement comprehensive retention strategies that align
with organizational goals
- Utilize data-driven insights to optimize customer retention
initiatives and maximize revenue
Individual Sales Contribution:
- Actively engage in sales activities as an individual contributor,
leading by example to demonstrate best practices and achieve personal
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key clients, understanding
their needs and ensuring their satisfaction
Performance Monitoring and Reporting:
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for the
team and monitor individual and collective performance against targets
- Generate regular reports to track progress, identify areas for
improvement, and provide actionable insights
Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with other departments such as
marketing, product development, and customer support to ensure a cohesive and
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to
share insights, progress, and opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience in sales management, with a focus on customer
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of building and managing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and translate it
into actionable strategies
- Results-oriented with a focus on meeting and exceeding sales targets
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.