Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
We power communities to live, work and thrive in tomorrow’s cities.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstances – should have a place to call home. That is why we have been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own property across Southeast Asia.
We are a brand that provides ‘guidance’ to everyone in the property journey – including property seekers, sellers, agents, developers, banks, valuers, and city planners. PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
As an employee, you will be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
Read more about us via https://www.propertygurugroup.com/
About the Role
PropertyGuru Group is seeking a Transformation Program Lead to join the team and drive strategic change aimed at delivering a more digitally enabled workplace. The program lead will be joining the CEO office, providing cross disciplinary program design and project management, business process optimisation and change management recommendations. You will partner with a range of stakeholders to apply systems-thinking to improve how the organisation works and increase employee effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in program and project management, with a proven record of accomplishment of designing and delivering projects tied to effective business outcomes. The candidate should also be adept at interacting with strategy through both a technology and a business lens.
- Design, build and maintain an overall program execution plan and roadmap to support and implement activities related to people, process, and technology that span across multiple business functions
- Partner a cross-functional team to strengthen our organisational capability to improve business processes, maximise value from our core software applications and leverage automation
- Identify workstreams and prioritisation framework, curating existing single-discipline activities and maximising time to value for the Group
- Establish guidelines for each workstream, providing direction to analysts and ensuring initiatives have clear outcomes, scope, success criteria, and alignment with overall business objectives
- Apply systems-thinking and organisational change management principles to foster a culture of collaboration, knowledge sharing and upskilling
- Work with the steering committee to establish a governance structure, surfacing any potential issues and proactively mitigating risks
- Build effective partnerships across the company, working with internal comms and talent development to facilitate effective communication, and enablement
- 5+ years of experience in program and project management, with experience of successfully leading and delivering complex, high-impact projects in Southeast Asia
- Human-centred design, project management and / or Lean Six Sigma certifications
- Previous experience designing and implementing business transformation via an automation agenda, delivering efficiencies and transparency across the organisation
- Business acumen and understanding of enterprise-level processes and the interplay between functions, particularly IT Services, Accounting, Risk, FP&A, and Human Resources
- Analytical mindset with the ability to synthesise information, solve problems, and make data-driven decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively across written, verbal, and presentation formats to all levels of the organization from team members to the board, including providing executive memos
- A passion for continuous improvement and learning, with the ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities
- An inclusive approach, with the ability to build confidence and influence across all levels of the organisation
- Hands-on experience driving organisation-wide adoption of business applications such as Office 365, Teams Collaboration and Atlassian
- An aptitude for technology and an affinity to work with a cross-disciplinary team to develop a cohesive employee experience powered by technology, data, and automation
- Experienced in a consultative and strategic approach, while simultaneously being hands-on to deliver the work that needs to be completed
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.