Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
We are seeking a visionary and hands-on Head of Creative to join our Group Brand & Creative team. Reporting directly to the Group Director of Brand, the Head of Creative will be required to drive a transformation mandate in creative strategy and execution across a portfolio of PropertyGuru brands and sub-brands. You will play a pivotal role in bringing our vision to “power communities to live, work and thrive in tomorrow’s cities” to life through bold, fresh and impactful internal and external campaigns and experiences; your expertise, creativity and eye for design and storytelling will be leading and mentoring the team in our Creative Studio.
As Head of Creative, you will be responsible for spearheading creative strategy, brand campaign conceptualization and execution, as well as design language for our in-house team of designers, video editors and producers. Your mission is to create, shape and mentor a world-class creative team, while ensuring the highest standards of artistic and visual excellence across earned, owned, and paid online and offline channels and platforms.
- Creative Leadership: Help build and shape an in-house team of creatives for impactful brand-building campaigns, experiences and always-on work. Set the creative vision and direction for all projects, ensuring alignment with the company's brand and business goals.
- Creative Strategy: Develop and execute creative strategies that drive engagement, brand recognition, and market differentiation for our PropTech solutions.
- Team Leadership: Lead, inspire, and mentor a centralised team of designers, video editors and producers. Foster a collaborative and innovative creative culture within the team.
- Talent Development: Recruit, train, and manage a high-performing creative team. Spearhead the development of core competencies and design an effective roadmap for the creative team’s growth and learning.
- Project Oversight: Oversee and guide the creative process from concept to delivery, ensuring all projects meet quality standards and deadlines. Supervise the team’s daily workflow, output, and deadlines in partnership with the Studio Manager. Guide agency partners.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate with various functions, including marketing, communications, product, UXUI and technology teams to create integrated and impactful campaigns and experiences. In partnership with the Group Director of Brand and the Studio Manager, establish effective ways of working with these functions that will foster open and clear communication channels through regular meetings, status updates, and collaborative tools.
- Brand design guardianship: Work closely with marketing teams to ensure consistency across marketing communications, as well as user experience design teams to ensure consistency of brand assets and design language across web and app. Take note and action opportunities to optimise the visual identity so it is more accessible and agile.
- Stay Current: Stay abreast of industry trends, design technologies, and emerging creative practices such as use of AI in creative development, to ensure our creative work remains cutting-edge and competitive.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design, Creative Arts, or related field (Masters degree preferred).
- Art-based with minimum 10 years’ experience in an agency or in-house creative team with a regional remit
- English fluency is mandatory; proficiency in additional Asian languages is a plus.
- Open to being based in either Singapore or Malaysia.
- Strong leadership and mentorship abilities with a track record of developing and managing creative teams across different geographies and cultures.
- Enthusiastic team player who is able to rally different stakeholders to work out solutions together.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with end-to-end integrated brand experiences across different marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, to offline and print, including video production.
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving skills with the ability to align creative initiatives with business goals.
- Exceptional art and design skills with a deep understanding of visual storytelling, branding, and digital media.
- Expertise overseeing and guiding copywriting – long copy, advertising copy and micro-copy.
- Relevant experience in building global brand systems and cascading them into country-level interpretations.
- Expertise in design software (Adobe Creative Suite), project management tools and creative production.
Please attach a portfolio/link showcasing your best work relevant to this application. It should demonstrate:
- A conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered, wildly creative and meticulous
- Strength in translating high-level ideas into unique concepts, directions and visual styles
- Stylistic breadth spanning both B2B and B2C
- Ability to create cut-through creatives and campaigns
- End-to-end integrated brand experiences across different marketing channels
- A modern design aesthetic and passion for design in general
- A keen eye for detail, creativity, aesthetics, typography, composition, layout and color.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.