Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community
work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the
best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make
confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way
we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver
it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we
push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com.
This role is responsible for acquiring new business
clients and growing recurrent business revenue through prospecting and
- Establish new and maintain client relationships with individual real estate agents from key real estate agencies, to advise and sell online marketing solutions to them
- Engage with Agency Leaders and key influencers such as Agency Division Directors, to foster strong relationships and create new business opportunities
- Deliver presentations and provide product training sessions to clients
- Support and attend client-engagement initiatives such as business events from time to time
- Work closely with other team members to achieve sales targets
- Direct report to Agency Business Manager
- At least 3 to 5 years of sales experience, with proven track record. Relevant experience in online media/advertising sales is a plus
- Proactive go-getter, looking to Push Beyond Good, with the desire to constant challenge oneself to be better than good to achieve excellent results
- Discipline and strategic in approach
- Possess strong negotiation and consultative skills
- Takes pride in the commitment to deliver the promise of good pre-sales and after-sales service
- Passionate about rapport building externally and internally
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.