Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
We’re looking for an IT Support Assistant to join our existing team in providing day-to-day support to internal users in local and remote offices at PropertyGuru. Support includes fault diagnosis and resolution of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS laptops and desktops, employee onboarding and offboarding, reporting and tracking, and administration of Office 365 and Active Directory. You will also provide support for other products and services that we offer, including email, web, VoIP, router, and firewall configuration. By joining our team, you will contribute to ensuring a smooth and efficient IT support experience for our employees, enabling them to carry out their work effectively.
- Be the 1st & 2nd-level support to resolve users’ technical issues related to their desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, printers, network connectivity, website services, VC systems and software.
- Assist & communicate to users via email, chat, phone, and/or on-site.
- Hardware & software maintenance (e.g., replace printer toner, apply software updates, etc.)
- Administration of Office 365 & Active Directory AD Infrastructure.
- Maintain IT Operations & Infrastructure as per the ISO27001 standards.
- Study and understand all current and upcoming system requirements and communicate this information effectively to staff members and executives.
- Reporting, Documentation & IT Procedure Manual, Other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Excel at managing Windows OS, Mac OS X and Office installations, deploying anti-virus solutions and generic software support.
- Working knowledge on Administration of Office 365, MDM & Active Directory AD
- Infrastructure, be open to adopting new technologies.
- Familiar with desktops, laptops and multi-function printers, smartphones, VOIP & conference phones, wireless access points, network switches & cabling.
- Some experience with networking, routing, VPNs.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented and team player.
- Written and verbal English communication skills (incl. technical jargon)
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.