Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
About the team
We help property seekers Find. Finance. Own their homes. We intend to accelerate the growth plans we have identified as more consumers move towards digital solutions for property buying and selling. Over the last fifteen years, we helped create the Proptech industry in this region, and as the market leader, we look forward to providing further innovations to digitize the property sector. We now aim to build end-to-end property management solutions and are investing toward venturing into Home Services.
PropertyGuru has acquired “Sendhelper” which is a full stack digital platform that directly connects home service providers to consumers. Our platform helps consumers book quality and reliable home services like Cleaning, Air Conditioner Maintenance and Deep Cleaning.
Sendhelper is a trusted solution for Home Services in Singapore.
We are growing the Sendhelper team in support of our objective to be a leading provider of home services.
Leading the Sendhelper engineering team, you will be responsible for defining clear roadmaps to cutting-edge innovation, driving technical strategy, and building, and leveraging a team of exceptionally talented engineers to develop solutions.
- Be responsible for Sendhelper technology roadmap and execution from concept to delivery
- Together with your teams, architect, and design technically robust, flexible, and scalable solutions
- Work closely with other Engineering Leaders, Product Management, and business teams, and enable them by providing scalable and high-quality technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Inspire and encourage the teams while ensuring that team dynamics continue to be healthy, and that team cohesion is high
- 5+ years of web development experience using Node.js or similar web technologies
- Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (ex. Playwright)
- Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in frameworks such as Express.js, NestJs or proven ability to learn on the job
- Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
- Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humour
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.