Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
PropertyGuru is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to help people find their dream home. The design team at PropertyGuru collaborates with other teams to achieve business goals ensuring a great user experience. We're hiring an experienced designer to contribute and build PropertyGurus’s consumer marketplace for Singapore, Malaysia and other markets. The core responsibility of this role is working with Product Managers to help people find their dream home and engage them with other possible services.
What you’ll be doing
- Identify gaps and opportunities to help users to find their dream home faster
- Leading marketplace consumer side design to deliver high impact, inspiring design work that is driven by the needs of the customer in mind
- Partnering with Product Management, Engineering, and Data Science to build and deliver on product roadmaps, iteratively, and with an experimental mindset
- Defining design best practices, helping us become an exceptional place to work for the talented, highly motivated designers that we hire
- As a senior member of the team, it’s expected you will support existing designers with their personal and professional development to help ensure design teams are delivering inspiring and effective solutions
- Influence the product roadmap and lead new projects.
- Create detailed Figma mockups along with your team and then work with engineers iteratively until deployed to production.
- Measure and monitor the projects that you ship, talk to users, and iterate again
- 8+ years of experience in design and 3 to 4 years of managing a small team. Should have worked in medium to large scale organizations
- A strong portfolio (preferably in STAR framework) and track record that highlights important business outcomes that you moved in current or previous organizations
- You won't sacrifice our user experience to pump up short-term metrics. The long-term is more important to build trust in a 2-sided marketplace and you understand this deeply
- A strong command of visual and communication design principles
- You deeply care about visual design craft, and are excited to help others level up their visual and interaction execution
Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills. Excellent communication and presentation skills; both written and verbal
At PropertyGuru, one of our values is “Create what’s next”. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to push the boundaries of experience through design. If you’re excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.