Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
Southeast Asia’s leading online property group is on a journey to reshape how
people in Southeast Asia finance their homes. The vision is to make home
financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to
become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming three to five years
by innovating and revolutionising the delivery systems and the entire
end-to-end process of how customers secure financing for their homes. We will
eventually extend this footprint to include countries within the region.
this new and exciting adventure here at PropertyGuru Group, we are looking
for the right people to be a part of this new team.
of the core roles will be that of the Agent Relationship Manager who will be
responsible for acquiring, nurturing, and managing PropertyGuru Finance
relationships with potential, new and existing agent partners. The
successful candidate will provide the important framework to support these
agent partners with property indications and to help them with other queries
they may have. This person will be working with the latest design thinking
and technology to source, analyse and provide comprehensive solutions for our
- To provide support to the agent partner channel; the focus is the provision of property indications and to help them with any other queries they may have.
- To work closely with other work streams in the PropertyGuru Finance eco-system to help leads/clients referred by the agent partners.
- Candidate will function as an Individual Contributor, working within a team of Agent Relationship Managers.
- To provide expert advice and solutions and match agent needs to PropertyGuru / PropertyGuru Finance offerings.
- To keep up to date with the latest developments/learnings in real estate market, regulations and banking rules/changes.
- Working closely with the Team Lead, Agent Relationship, to execute strategies and tactical campaigns, and all other such activities related to Fintech and acquiring, managing, and nurturing relationships with potential, new and existing agent partners.
- Degree with minimum of 1 year related experience.
- A strong service mindset, driven and a self-starter.
- A proven track record in relationship managing and partner acquisition would be advantage.
Previous experience with the property or banking sector is advantageous, but not compulsory.
- Effective influencing and communication skills, both with the agent partners, and team members within the other functions within Fintech.
- Outgoing, approachable, and confident
personality, able to think quickly on your feet and able to work in a
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.