Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
We are on the hunt for a talented cloud architect to lead PropertyGuru Group's cloud strategy and evolve the company's multi-cloud architecture in sync with the changing business requirements. You will play a strategic role in managing all cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks.
In addition to a strong foundation in cloud computing, the ideal candidate should have a diverse background in technical areas such as system architecture, software development, infrastructure migration, and deployment strategies. You have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge and vision.
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and partner with key stakeholders to execute the strategy. This strategy incorporates cloud adoption plans, cloud application design as well as cloud management and monitoring.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software to meet the company's technology and business requirements. Recommend technological choices regarding products, methodologies, industry standards, and vendors and where needed lead the introduction of new patterns and techniques.
- Support company's M&A initiatives by evaluating the target companys' infrastructure and planning post-merger integration/migration activities.
- Design and implement infrastructures in hybrid multi-cloud environments.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor and improve the company's cloud security posture.
- Partner with architects from cloud service providers like AWS, GCP, Azure, Cloudflare etc to design best practice solutions.
- Produce well-written specifications that document your design decisions and outline technical requirements for key initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or relevant field.
- 6+ years of experience in designing, developing, and supporting cloud solutions at scale. Experience in the consumer internet space is preferred.
- Strong in one or more commonly used scripting languages. (Python, Bash, Ruby etc)
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
- Willing to dive in and get hands dirty
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com