Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
Southeast Asia’s leading online property group is on a journey to reshape how
people in Southeast Asia finance their homes. The vision is to make home
financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to
become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming three to five years
by innovating and revolutionising the delivery systems and the entire
end-to-end process of how customers secure financing for their homes.
eventually extend this footprint to include countries within the region.
this new and exciting adventure here at PropertyGuru Group, we are looking
for the right people to be a part of this new team.
of the core roles will be that of the Operations Support Manager. This person
will possess strong knowledge and skills in mortgage applications processing and
its related activities, and will be responsible for providing the best sales
support functions to the PropertyGuru Sales and Service Teams and their
customers / business partners. The successful candidate will execute all the
functions required to keep the FinTech-Mortgage Team running optimally
including, but not limited to, end-to-end processing of loan applications, business
partners relationship management, MIS reporting, campaign tracking, leads
assignment and vendor account creation. This person will be working with the
latest design thinking and technology for ideating process development and
improvement of administrative processes for both internal and external
- Fulfil all the end-to-end administrative functions within the FinTech Mortgage Team in a timely and efficient manner.
- The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with our advisors and business partners (Bankers) to effectively process and track clients loan applications.
- Provide one-stop-shop support to Sales and Sales Management by assisting them with sales administration questions and other related matters.
- Candidate will function as an Individual Contributor, working within a team of Sales Operations Specialists.
- Works closely with the Team Lead, Operations Support, to conscientiously update and maintain Sales Operations Team training materials as processes and best practices evolve; assess existing content for effectiveness and relevance
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma holder with 2 years of experience, preferably within a banking/financial services team.
- A strong service mindset, driven and a self-starter.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to pay strong attention to details.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of controls / risk / compliance related guidelines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent motivational skills and works well with a team but also able to work alone.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Result-oriented, professional candidate, with a "can-do" attitude.
- Effective communication skills with the Team Lead, Sales Operations Team, Advisory Team and within the other functions within Fintech.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel, preferably in creating pivot tables and data manipulation for the purposes of data analysis.
- CRM knowledge and experience in project handling
will be a plus.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.