Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
About the Job:
the Head of Customer Success - Institutional, you will, in this role be
responsible for the evangelism of property-related data and geospatial solutions to institutional clients such as
but not limited to financial institutions, government departments and valuers
throughout Malaysia. Connecting the largest
network of valuers to financial institutions and government departments with
data solutions focused on the valuation process (mortgage and government rating), you will be responsible for
the overall revenue targets of your team, that you will have a hand in crafting whilst being assisted by product and marketing experts.
- Market DSS suite of solutions for Financial Institutions, Real Estate Valuers, Insurers, Auditing Firms, Investing Firms and Government sectors
- Champion in VMaaS development on deeper property market intelligence and collateral management (automation of the valuation and revaluation process)
- Lead and manage high performing enterprise customer success teams
- Identify and develop new business opportunities within target segment
- Manage in-coming leads and ensure each is assigned to the respective team member, ensuring response are provided on a timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date sales and marketing literatures in shared drive
- Collaborate with Product or cross Business Unit Teams to deliver exceptional products and customized solutions to the customer
- Conduct peer-review session on client meeting agendas with team members to maintain the highest quality level of the deliverables
- Review and endorse pre and post sales documentations. Ensuring they are well documented in CRM.
- Execute a systematic and effective strategyfor Customer Success - Institutional and achieve set revenue targets: (1) Ensure team members’ weekly
sales pipelines are reported correctly; (2) Compile and monitor team’s
monthly client engagement plans; (3) Keep track on action items for
weekly team meeting.
- Develop individual monthly sales plans and strategies to be reviewed by HOD
- Complete in-house and external personal
development trainings as assigned
- Degree in Business or any related field
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on sales related experience (with at least 2~5 years leading a high performing sales team of between 4 - 10)
- Public Sector/Banking /Real Estate/Online media industries is an added advantage
Possess a track record of teams delivering deals of new innovative products to the market (Financial Institutions, Governments, etc.)
- Possess a track record of leveraging data and analytics to execute effective sales strategies
Solid relationships with relevant stakeholders within the Financial Industry (Banks, Insurance and Government)
- In-depth understanding of Mortgage specific Sales, Credit and Risk processes, functions and stakeholders
- A go-getter and a firm believer in team work
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.