Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
This is a newly created position in the Marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing based in Kuala Lumpur. As a Project Manager, you will be accountable for the successful project management of major strategic projects that either stem from within the Marketing Team or require marketing resources for delivery.
This position is a highly interactive role as a project conduit, facilitator, and driver; working with various internal teams, connecting geographies and marketing disciplines to drive impactful strategic marketing outcomes. As well as successfully running and delivering projects, this position will also help drive project management best practice behaviours and methodology adoption across the marketing team as well as support the success of the marketing operations and sales and marketing work programs more broadly.
- Identify the regional and country-level marketing gaps and opportunities based on the market and competition analysis to maintain a competitive edge.
- Responsible for delivering on internal and external marketing projects based on business needs and helping us scale rapidly. This includes learning about different markets we operate in, our solutions offering and how they are currently structured, and who we serve – customer segments and personas.
- Provide subject matter expertise as key player marketing team - be a resource to others to identify creative and efficient solutions and guide the team to sound recommendations that drive value for the business.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders from mid-to-senior level, to drive marketing agendas and change management, align senior leaders and other internal functions with the B2B marketing strategy and plan, to drive aggressive scale-up timelines with continuous improvements and B2B marketing value addition.
- Develop concise, clearly defined processes on project scope, requirements, and stakeholder engagement. Ensure regular and detailed communication on project progress and deliverables.
- Individual contributor role
- Bachelor’s Degree (in any field)
- Minimum of 5yrs of experience of Marketing experience (product analytics and branding)
- Strong and prior knowledge of Marketing campaign execution processes and database builds, marketing technology and automation tools
- Significant experience with end-to-end delivery of projects and campaigns.
- Demonstrate best practice Agile marketing project management methodology.
- Experience working on multiple tasks with minimal supervision and within deadlines - strong attention to detail, time management, planning, and analytical skills
- Extensive experience in WIP/Project reporting, data analysis, and running progress review meetings - excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fluid and at times ambiguous environment with shifting deadlines and project goals, applying a pragmatic approach to ensure closure of projects and assignments.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.