Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- Responsible for leading and empowering the local trade marketing team with strong pro-active leadership, team management and capability building.
- Connect and collaborate with key business stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and manage engagement and monetisation opportunities that tie in with business objectives
- Own and develop plans to drive product awareness, adoption, re-purchase and grow the business through, but not limited to:
- Planning and executing monetisation strategies for our products and sales channels/segments via pricing and promotions
- Partnering with sales, product, and business operations to bring the products to market and monetise them
Ideating and oversee new product go-to-market plans to effectively reach target audience and achieve business objective
- Developing compelling product value proposition, key messages, and user case studies, substantiated with researched data findings for creation of multi-channel sales and marketing collaterals
- Developing and operationalising engagement content strategy, including but not limited to articles, blogs, infographics, videos, podcasts, e-books and social media posts on company achievements, innovations, market insights, hot topics, success tips, etc.
- Overseeing the team in the end-to-end management of our social platforms and campaigns with clear goals to increase online/offline traffic, conversion & engagement, including effective content strategies/optimisation
- Developing and executing multi-channel engagement and monetisation programmes
- Collaborating with Lifecycle Marketing Team to plan and produce activity/event-triggered customer lifecycle touchpoints and communications
- Developing on-ground activation strategy conception and activities/events calendar that tie in with business objectives, including networking events, thought-leadership events, partner/product onboarding training, PR events, trade association partnerships/sponsorships and festive gifting etc.
- Working with the internal sales team to develop integrated marketing campaigns using in-house (e.g. banners, PR articles) or outsourced ad products and ensuring end-to-end fulfilment
Using analytical data to measure, track, and refine content and communication channels
- Manage marketing budgets and forecast expenses
- Strong business acumen with 5+ years of experience in monetisation in e-commerce/MNC
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English and Vietnamese, including the ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Have experience working alongside Sales and Product teams, in a tech and B2C context
- With a proven track record in driving business results through marketing (leads and sales revenue generation preferred)
- Detail-oriented, experience in planning and running events
- Strong background in marketing communications and project management
- Experienced in team management and have a passion in nurturing individuals
- Strong analytical skills, with interest in data analytics and is meticulous over details
- Competent in Excel and PowerPoint
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.