Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- Your long term, overarching goal is business profitability by making internal teams, especially sales, more efficient.
- Working with cross-functional teams (including Sales, Finance, Operations, Data & Engineering) to define and execute the product roadmap of the internal sales enablement products, based on a deep understanding of internal audiences and their day-to-day tasks.
- Analyze, re-design and create optimal business processes to drive efficiency, performance and profitability
- Drive sales transformation with strong project management and communication with business stakeholders
- Collaborate with core product teams to understand their roadmap and ensure overall alignment of goals and resources
- Create business case and lobby for prioritization of processes & features into product roadmap with core product teams and product leadership
- Work closely with Data team to create dashboards to understand, identify, and justify experiments, as well as monitor core metrics to determine success/failure
- Document results and articulate learnings to key stakeholders and executive-level leadership
- 3+ years crafting and delivering world-class products in a product management role
- Experience in core sales process development, solution design, CRM and call center solutions and business transformation
- Displays high level of empathy to internal customers
- Scientific mindset - strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back-up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and working with minimal resources, which means prioritizing requirements across conflicting priorities, operating efficiently and in collaboration with existing teams
- Outstanding track record with engineers, design and cross-functional partners: people love to work with you!
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.