Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
As Senior Quality Analyst, you will be in charge of creating stability, availability and reliability of production platforms and applications through the planning, creation and execution of software testing. You will follow agile software delivery practices such as automated testing and continuous delivery. You will form a part of small cross-functional team and will contribute to the success of the team’s mission.
- Liaising with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that planned testing meets their requirements.
- Plan, design, maintain and improve existing automation scripts and test process of varying complexity.
- Tracking progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines will be met.
- Assisting with seeking feedback from the business as to any issues with the determined technical direction and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Leading the test planning of major features.
- Providing mentoring and guidance to the team to contribute into the automation testing.
- Demonstrating leadership and expertise with testing methods and strategies.
- Contributing to the Quality Analysis community of practice for Property Guru Group.
- Shaping teams with high ownership of quality.
- Being a testing advocate for the team.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Certification in CTFL (Certified Testing Foundation Level) or CTEL (Certified Testing Expert Level) would be an added advantage
- At least 5 years of working experience in Automation, Software Testing or related field
- Strong knowledge in Functionality , Feature , Performance , Stress and Security testing
- Strong knowledge in Integration , System and User Acceptance testing
- Solid Knowledge in automation testing and tools - open source is desirable
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge in risk management
- Knowledge in Scrum testing methodologies
- Able to plan and organize systematically
- Good to have knowledge of AWS platform, Cloud Computing services and associated technologies
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com