Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for
over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000
agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers
with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and
solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across
Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then
PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property
seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a
high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property
marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage
marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under
PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement
platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community
work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the
best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make
confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way
we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver
it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we
push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
What defines our Engineering culture is high performance, fearlessness and hyper-productivity.
Fearlessness. You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; that you can achieve both at the same time.
If you are excited to be part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in South East Asia, PropertyGuru is the place you want to be!
We are a nimble team with a huge vision and an exciting roadmap, especially our Engineering team who has strong product and technical visions. Bring your bold ideas, hustle and customer obsession and find the ultimate developer’s playground to build amazing products used by millions worldwide. You should be comfortable in uncharted territory, be pumped on building new systems at scale and love the idea of creating software that is truly changing the world.
PropertyGuru has brilliant developer tooling and infrastructure that enables world-class engineers to deliver game-changing products. Our team works with cutting edge and industry standard technologies including React/Redux, Node.js (TypeScript and ES6), Python, Java and we welcome engineers proficient in any of the web technologies and languages (Ruby, Java, C#, PHP etc.).
Be prepared for challenges and vast learning experiences than you ever thought possible!
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering
- 8+ years of web development experience using LAMP stack or different web technologies
- Relevant professional experience building highly-scalable applications for the web
- Experience in web frameworks such as Symfony 2, ZF2, Spring, Django
- Experience in online payments and subscription-based system
- Strong Team Leader experience
- Possess advanced knowledge of at least one scripting language and experience in: relational and not relational databases, message brokers, and frontend SPA frameworks.
- You know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements
- You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct
- You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement
- You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of riders
- Your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.