Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- Partner with Product & Design to ensure quality cases are built in early in the product design
- Partner with Engineers and coach them with manual testing via Peer Test and QA Demo processes
- Develop test frameworks; build and maintain automation tests cases (Selenium e2e tests, API tests....)
- Support the team to improve the quality process and quality metrics
- 6++ years of experience in Quality Assurance/Testing, Automation framework design (desirable) or related experience
- Strong understanding of the quality process in an Agile culture, with experience working on continuous integration, and continuous delivery pipelines.
- Strong experience with building and writing automation scripts and/or programs using tools such as Selenium, Playwright, Cypress etc.
- Strong understanding of OOP principles.
- Good experience in refactoring test scripts using proper design patterns…
- Good experience in writing BDD scenarios using Gauge/Cucumber/Serenity/ any other BDD tool is a plus
- Experience in Security Testing/Performance Testing(preferably K6, or JMeter) is an advantage
- Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
- Low ego, extremely low-ego, high drive leadership, be a true team player, and self motivate…
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.