Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 15 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 40 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.5 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru was launched in Singapore in 2007 (PropertyGuru.com.sg) was launched in 2007 and has helped to drive the
Singapore property market online and has made property search transparent for
the property seeker. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a
high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property
marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; a high quality
developer sales enablement platform, FastKey; mortgage marketplace PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of other
property offerings including Awards, events and
publications across Asia.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- Plan and ensure timely and quality execution of marketing initiatives, across various digital and offline channels. Initiatives range from strategic events, festive giftings to product launches, feature enhancements rollout, lifecycle campaigns and tactical promotions. Comprises of:
- Understanding of direct (property agents) and indirect customers (property agency offices) perspectives to define scalable programs that nurture customers in a way that is relevant and authentic
- Take a data-driven and structured approach in ideating the plan
- Manage stakeholders and 3rd party vendors to get required details and commitments to ensure timely delivery
- Develop the required marketing materials with internal stakeholders, including content writing and design
Leverage on customer lifecycle touchpoints between the company and target segment to drive awareness and generate warm sales leads for conversions
- Using analytical data
to measure, track, and refine content and communication channels to
improve effectiveness, and post-mortem reports and analysis for future
- Manage and execute the day-to-day operations of on-going marketing and sales activities.
Operation includes: set-up and execute eDM and SMS blasts via Braze, put up marketing messages via In-App process, prepare campaign database, issue campaign briefs, ensure timely delivery of campaign communications, develop communications and marketing materials etc.
- Work collaboratively with cross-country stakeholders, e.g. engagement/ monetization, product, sales, creative, to align marketing activities and requirements prior to each launch
- Support development and management of marketing premiums and collaterals inventory, inclusive of sourcing, production and distribution. Vendor management to comprise of:
- Negotiate with vendors to meet Rumah procurement standards until settlement
- Drive best alternative to a negotiated agreement with vendors
- Ensure clear SLA in term of service fulfilment and its guarantee
- Ensure final spending still within assigned budget
- Manage the Sponsorship budget and ensure end-to-end fulfilment of sponsorship deliverables, not limited to approvals and liaison with internal/external stakeholders, development of communications and marketing materials, to invoicing and submission of proof of work
- Lead Expert Series events (online/offline) and support Customer Care in running Academy training while ensuring end-to-end fulfilment, not limited to liaison with internal/external stakeholders, development/regular updating of presentation/product training content, scheduling and technical setup (e.g. Zoom), development and execution of communications and marketing materials, updating of Academy microsite and post-event follow-ups/mortem.
- Update and regularly maintain the Help Centre in a timely manner whenever there’s new product/campaign updates/launches
- General administrative work pertaining
to expenses and invoice tracking, and carry out any other duties as assigned
- Candidate should possess a bachelor degree in
Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent from reputable university.
- At least min. 3 years of combined full-time working
experiences with exposure in cross-countries organization and specific 2
years of experience in a marketing role (experience in plan and execute
both ATL and BTL, online and offline marketing campaigns)
- Excellent communication and presentation
skills in Bahasa & English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to impact and influence stakeholders
& customers with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and
the drive to create real and measurable business results
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast paced,
sometimes ambiguous environment while maintaining a professional demeanour
and using data as a success metric
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods,
procedures or techniques
- A passion for technology and the ability to
translate complex ideas into simple, clear prose
- Able to multi-task and has a sense of urgency
when deadlines are concern
- Meticulous, proactive, and creative
- Competent in “design thinking” framework, deliver
training to customer/external, PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Experience in
WordPress, Salesforce or Social media is a bonus
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.