Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
looking for a Strategic Project Manager (Post-Merger Integration) with superb
project management skills honed in a top tier consulting company
or by involvement in large transformation and change projects in blue chip
companies. Alternatively you have been a core member of a M&A team with
desire to move into broader Project Execution post deal completion. The right
individual will demonstrate a love for resolving complexity and enabling
desired business outcomes in difficult circumstances. Financial modelling
skills will also be important for this role in order to closely collaborate and
take over from the deal team.
have ideally been a core team member of a post-merger integration process with
a focus on synergies achievement. You are armed with templates, high energy,
analytical skills and a can-do attitude. You bring a strong outcome orientation
and remain focused on the critical path. You can work with multiple
stakeholders at all levels by leveraging a mature communication style, strong
intellectual and analytical abilities and supporting data as required.
and understanding of other aspects of M&A will be a plus. Prior history of
IT project management is a plus.
- Strategic Project
Management with a Post-Merger integration focus
- Track, report and achieve post-merger integration synergy targets over a period of 12-18 months
- Co-create a framework for integration and post-merger integration budget with the M&A/ DD team
- Take handover of the business plan tracking from M&A/ DD team
- Manage post-merger integration process once deal is completed, involving key personnel as required and working closely with the Strategy and broader Project and Program Management teams
- Establish weekly rhythms for team and cross-functional engagement
Manage risks and issues in the process towards effective completion
integration execution capabilities within the organization
- Create a Post-Merger integration playbook with key team members to kick off the processes
- Create templates to enable post-merger integration process in a systematic and cohesive manner
- Create templates to enable implementation plans
- Minimum 7 years’ experience including in top-tier strategy consulting or transformational project management in a blue-chip company
- Driven, high energy, positive, flexible and very outcome-focused
- Highly structured and organized, with good prioritization and critical path thinking skills as a Project Manager
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint abilities, financial modelling experience is desirable
- Strong EQ and helpful nature
- Must have experience managing a project team with clients
- Quantitative degree and loves numbers
- Post-merger integration
project management experience
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com