Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 15 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 40 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.5 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru was launched in Singapore in 2007 (PropertyGuru.com.sg) was launched in 2007 and has helped to drive the
Singapore property market online and has made property search transparent for
the property seeker. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a
high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property
marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; a high quality
developer sales enablement platform, FastKey; mortgage marketplace PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of other
property offerings including Awards, events and
publications across Asia.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- Create awesome self-serve experiences for our agent partners across regions. Including but not limited to addressing pain-points & new value creation.
- Lead the definition, execution and roll-out of features to achieve product objectives, as well as those that facilitate the business operation or improve development efficiency.
- Drive speed on ideation, planning, design and development of new impactful products and features across the team.
- Partner with functions such as engineering, program management, customer experience, trade marketing and sales to produce the best quality products & services as a team.
- Collaborate with and learn from partners and vendors who may have cutting edge solutions and/or content.
- Learn from qualitative and quantitative feedback, behavioral measurements, experimental findings and other data sources to build better experiences and ensure we are building on the right things over time.
- Define success metrics and consistently measure the impact of your work.
- Communicate findings and conclusions to key stakeholders and executive-level leadership.
- 3+ years crafting and delivering world-class products in a product management role.
- Experience in co-designing user journey and drive product adoption goals.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics (A/B testing, experimentation, user testing and data analysis) to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Ability to strategize, provide structure and divide it into steps goals to achieve them; break down complex problems into actionable steps.
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their problems.
- Self-motivated, strong ownership & outcome-driven.
- Outstanding track record with engineers, designers and cross-functional partners: people love to work with you!
- Ability to prioritize requirements across conflicting priorities; bias-to-action, willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
- OVERSEAS candidates are welcome to apply and we will apply Employment Pass for the right talent.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.