Make A Real Difference At PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 15 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 40 million property seekers to find their dream home, every month. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.5 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru was launched in Singapore in 2007 (PropertyGuru.com.sg) was launched in 2007 and has helped to drive the
Singapore property market online and has made property search transparent for
the property seeker. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a
high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property
marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; a high quality
developer sales enablement platform, FastKey; mortgage marketplace PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of other
property offerings including Awards, events and
publications across Asia.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
We are looking for a QA Lead with a passion to develop and deliver high-quality automation test coverage for the new feature development and making sure the regression cases are up to date. In this role, you will be involved in the whole software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis, test planning, test execution, and defect tracking until product delivery and maintenance.
- Manage a QA team of 3-4 engineers.
- Review and analyze feature requirements
- Collaborate with QA and Dev team to develop effective Test plans and strategies
- Execute Test Cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Participate post-release testing
- Ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Take ownership of automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, sharing knowledge, tips & tricks, and generally helping out – within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
- 4+ years of QA experience including writing and executing test plans
- 2-3 years of experience in designing and writing QA automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Cucumber/Selenium/Appium or similar test framework
- Hands-on experience developing automated scripts for mobile apps and working with deployment
- Knowledge of software development process and QA methodologies, familiar with development tools such as Confluence, Jira
- Find Scalable ways to automate functional, API, and compatibility testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Collaborative attitude, ability to take ownership
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with Firebase
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.