Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
We are currently on the search for a Key Account Manager to join PropertyGuru DataSense, a fully owned subsidiary of PropertyGuru Group. More information on PropertyGuru DataSense here: https://www.propertygurugroup.com/datasense/
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be tasked to manage accounts throughout their lifecycle by planning and executing relevant activities, and coordinating with internal departments to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Retain and grow new revenue streams. This includes strategizing and developing account plan, identifying sales opportunities, up-selling and securing sales deals with clients at senior management
- Manage and track clients’ transactional information in CRM
- Prepare proposals and reports such as customized sales proposals for customers and reports for internal reporting
- Develop and build strong relationship with senior management for assigned accounts
- Deliver presentations and facilitate quarterly business reviews to Senior-level decision makers
- At least 5+ years of consultative selling and solution-selling experience, preferably in enterprise software sales
- Excellent understanding of
- Online user behavior, including mobile and social networking
- Online marketing and measurement of online performance
- Enterprise Sales Processes and the challenges these bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing work environment
- Comfortable engaging with clients at senior management
- Result-oriented with the drive to exceed sales target
- Strong customer service and rapport building skills
- Sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Proactive, team player and able to work with minimal supervision
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.