Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- To conduct surveys and assessments to determine training needs; Proposing, developing training plans and implementing training program for the Vietnam’s Tech&Product Department;
- To design and update training materials for Newcomers. To plan and implement induction training for newcomers.
- To conduct surveys and assessments to determine training needs; Proposing, developing training plans and implementing training program for the Vietnam’s Southern Sales Departmen
- To control, evaluate and report the quality of training activities, and also to propose improvements;
- To find and work with external training suppliers for the implementation of training programs that meet the needs and development strategy of the corporation;
- To manage and operate Online learning system (Udemy, LMS…)
- To implement training programs according to the scope of capacity or according to the assigned program;
- To execute other tasks within the scope of capacity at the demand of Training Manager.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience as corporate trainer
- Good at English
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.