Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to develop insight-driven product approaches, consistent design solutions, and ensure projects are delivered to meet our business objectives.
- Collaboration with delivery teams to identify opportunities to work more effectively, while ensuring experiences, user interface designs, and interactions are implemented to a high standard.
- Deliver world-class products and features for our users, leveraging appropriate methods such as sketching, prototyping, user interface design, and interaction design with a high level of skill.
- Help facilitate design sessions, enabling effective discussions that help guide teams to understand and solve the real problems.
- Conduct research and discovery through user testing and consideration of data insights to guide the development of amazing consumer and customer experiences.
- Build out our design patterns to create consistent experiences
- Be creative with a passion for learning new things
- 7+ years of experience designing for product, design, or creative project teams
- Experience in designing and shipping software design experiences for multiple device types and contexts.
- Experience in collaborating with product managers, developers, and other designers.
- A good understanding of technical requirements and limitations of web and native mobile platforms.
- Interest in working in cross-functional teams within a fast-paced and agile product development environment.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- An inquisitive mind to always think outside the box.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com