Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
We are looking for a Senior React Native Developer with a passion for mobile app development. In this role, you will play a vital role in implementing PropertyGuru’s vision to be a property seeker’s trusted advisor.
As a developer working on mobile applications, you’ll drive new innovations and build beautiful user experiences.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve the software.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Monitor the performance of the live app and continuously improve it on both code and experience levels.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Collaborate with QA on automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other's code, share knowledge, tips & tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams. This may include pair programming.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience in testing with tools like Jest, Mocha
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Excellent communication skills needed to work with stakeholders
- Working knowledge of several architectural approaches, caching, data storage, and security.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with CI/CD practices
- Collaborative attitude, ability to take ownership
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com