Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
Are you a motivated, talented and independent self-starter who’s looking to make a Real difference? Keen to be part of a creative and energetic team delivering game-changing data and software solutions and services in Southeast Asia’s dynamic property sector?
We at PropertyGuru Data and Software Solutions (DSS) are looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join our growing team of passionate Gurus who are determined to drive digital transformation for our enterprise partners across the property ecosystem in the region. We are committed to empower our partners in the property industry to make smarter, quicker and more informed decisions, and to turn homeownership dreams into a reality for everyone.
- Develop and maintain a quarter/annual integrated marketing campaign plan that is aligned to the marketing strategy that delivers the business goals, and ensure that we are measuring, experimenting, and improving them.
- Work closely with your counterparts in Marketing to plan, design, and manage our key acquisition channels. You will focus on lead and customer conversion - monitoring the performance of online and offline funnels and optimizing campaigns.
- Accountable for measuring and tracking the success of your campaigns and the impact they have on the business. Demonstrate a strong RoI associated with campaigns focused on key metrics such as website traffic, quality trials, enterprise leads, CAC, and funnel performance.
- Build and maintain strategic relations with key third-party partners in the industry
- Work cross-functionally, aligning with the direction and support needed from the Product and Commercial teams.
- Bachelor’s degree (in any field)
- 3+ years’ experience in managing and executing B2B marketing campaigns, preferably in a B2B or enterprise software business environment, and familiar with the goals of demand gen and product marketing.
- Experienced with a proven track record in driving demand via multiple channels, including events, website, email, paid, and social media.
- Proven capabilities in reporting with the ability to track campaign performance
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in a fluid and at times ambiguous environment with shifting deadlines and project goals, applying a pragmatic approach to ensure closure of projects and assignments.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.