Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
As Group CMO, you will:
Define and deliver the Group brand strategy
- Create strong vision on the role of Brand for the Group
- Develop Brand strategy: vision creative direction, activation strategy, agency roster, etc.
- Work with the different Business Units and functional teams across the group to translate Brand strategy into programs that support their business as well as the Group overall
- Ensure delivery on the brand promise from the multiple digital and offline touchpoints offered by the Group
- Develop robust measurement systems for tracking creative and media performance and corrective actions
- Lead the Group Brand team and partner BU Marketing teams towards business impact
Lead corporate (external & internal) communications
- Develop Corporate communications strategy that delivers the company vision, strategy and growth messages towards investors, customers, prospective talent through media in key geographies (Singapore, SEA / Asia and the US)
- Support the Investor Relations (IR) strategy and team for IR communications
- Lead internal communications as a going concern and in specific ‘change-management’ instances such as associated to Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and Post-Merger Integration (PMI)
- Engage with senior internal and external stakeholders such as GLT, Board of Directors, lawyers, IR agencies, press/media
- Lead the Corporate & Internal Comms team
Lead marketing community development
- Drive creation and delivery of a Marketing community program with fellow marketing leaders in the BU
- Build productive partnerships with internal and external enablers of Marketing team development such as HR team, GLT members, other Marketing leaders in the Singapore/global (tech) ecosystem
Define and deliver PropertyGuru’s ESG ambitions
- Define and design the sustainability identity of the Group
- Build ESG programs that have a material impact on the company’s business and to society
- Influence to achieve program buy-in at all levels of the organization, including senior executives
- Lead ESG functional expert(s) towards optimal impact for the Group
- 15+ years of professional working experience in Marketing communications, ideally in Digital/Technology industries in Southeast Asia
- Track record of impact in multiple Marketing comms disciplines, ranging from brand strategy & management to campaign management, corporate communications and internal communications, agency roster mgt.
- 5+ years of recent experience as part of a senior executive team in a budget-holding role
- Experience with change management and with building a culture of excellence and high growth
- Track record of managing multiple senior managers and distributed, cross-functional teams
- Publicly listed company experience
Good to have:
- Experience in IR
- Experience in / affinity with ESG
- Both agency and client-side leadership experience
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com