Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
You have a passion for your craft and a strong desire to grow as a professional. You are excited by the challenges of enormous complexity and have the leadership ability to motivate a team of product managers through your product vision.
You are an experienced product leader who knows how to get things done in an agile environment and have proven your ability to do so. You look at the big picture, use data to drive your decisions, understand the business priorities and bring them together to drive your product roadmaps.
You have a passion for solving large scale problems which you do by striking the right balance between the real-world context of your customers and the latest in data science and engineering.
You strongly believe that effective communication and collaboration is key to building great products.
As the Head of Product in the PropertyGuru Data and Software Solutions (DSS) team, your primary responsibility will be to guide a team of Product Managers, their product roadmaps and monetization strategies for our suite of products that deliver actionable data driven insights and software solutions that will empower our enterprise partners. In addition to planning, the role will support the definition of new product initiatives and drive key initiatives that support DSS’s overall strategy. In this role, you lead the Product Managers and Analysts, and partner with the Product Strategy, Go-to-Market, Engineering, Data Analysis and Data Science teams to bring the envisioned best in class products to life.
- Drive the development of the product strategy, roadmap, and business plan for the suite of DSS products.
- Guide Product Managers on their end-to-end product development journey from ideation to launch, thereby helping millions of property-seekers find their dream home confidently.
- Lead the team of Product Managers and Analysts to effectively execute on the defined Product Roadmap
- Leverage a hypothesis driven, structured approach to product management
- Ensure alignment between your different product lines to optimize for product synergies and resource prioritization/ allocation
- Liaise with other business units, product managers, engineers, designers, and other applicable groups to ensure flawless development and execution.
- Drive the Product Managers to develop clear product documentation including specifications, user stories, wireframes, data visualizations, and process flows.
- Communicate the product vision for existing products to DSS stakeholders, driving common understanding and alignment on priorities.
- Partner with internal DSS and PropertyGuru Group stakeholders to review the product roadmaps and ensure alignment.
- Understand the competitive landscape across Southeast Asia and maintain market insights across the industry for your specific product lines.
- Be a champion of product excellence: establish & drive a high-performance product development environment, with clear performance KPIs.
- 8+ years crafting and delivering world-class products in a product management role
- 4+ years of experience in end-to-end product management for data applications or enterprise software
- 3+ years of management experience in building, mentoring, and motivating high-performing product teams.
- A bachelor's or advanced degree in a technical and/or management discipline.
- Experience leveraging a hypothesis driven approach to product management
- Experience in data gathering and quantitative analysis, as well as standardized product definition
- Strong technical skills coupled with a strong business sense, and proven experience in successfully launching and scaling digital products.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, structured and driven to deliver high quality products.
- Organizational and leadership abilities to influence, negotiate and deliver results.
- Strong decision-making skills, metric-driven operations, comfortable with change, and ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and bring focus
- Experience in - or affinity with - the real estate industry is a plus.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.