Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
- Deliver projects based on the company needs, whilst taking full responsibility for the delivery of high-quality work from your team members
- Bring stakeholders and resources from across PropertyGuru for Business/ DSS together to effectively deliver the best operational outcome for the business
- Collaborate with product owners, data analysts, engineers and others to conceptualise and develop new products, analyses or deliverables where required
- Track and evaluate all operational and engagement metrics, and provide regular reporting on both internal and external performance
- Effectively communicate
analysis, results and recommendations to business and company stakeholders for
their decision making
- 1-2 years’ experience within a reputable management consultancy
firm or mid to large sized corporations
- Prior experience of participation in project managements and/or
corporate strategies is preferred Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Management or similar
- Prior experience in venture building is a plus
- Highly organised and structured, with excellent problem solving
- Quickly gains comfort with content areas which are unfamiliar and
- Hyper-focused on adding value through solving client problems efficiently
- Ability to recognize and understand customer needs across a
spectrum of B2B clients
- Comfortable communicating complex ideas simply and effectively –
verbally, in writing and through slides - to cross functional business
partners of varying technical levels and seniority (junior to C-level)
- Have a good business mindset, love to solve business questions
and eager to make impact
- Result-oriented and get things done mindset. “We push beyond
good” and “we own it and deliver it” are our working culture
- Team player and leader, who will act as a role model and mentor
to junior team members
- Ability to work well in highly complex/ matrixed organisations
and effectively manage stakeholders through constant change
- Driven, positive can-do attitude, with the ability to thrive in a
fast-paced environment, multitask and quickly adapt to changing contexts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
and add value
- Mature demeanour and positive attitude, as well as discretion and
sensitivity when dealing with clients.
- Flexible to accommodate selected travel
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.