Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
- To retain the Agent customer base and actively manage by developing long-term and enduring relationships with existing customers (Agent). Primary focus will be retention. To actively manage a defined Agent customer base to achieve retention targets for the designated customer base and generate additional advertising revenue.
- Responsible of renewal/retention for designated customer base.
- Establish frequent communication thru.
- Be accountable and attend to customer's needs in a timely manner.
- Ensure each customer (Agent) within the stipulated timeline for servicing and identify renewing & upgrade opportunity
- Practice proper account management skills: -
-Ensure that Agent’s subscription renewed on time
-Identify top tier customer who spends with us and arrange face-to-face meetings for renew & upgrade opportunity
- Take the time to understand them: -
-Where they operate, what areas they specialize in
-Ensure regular and updated listings are posted with PropertyGuru Grou
- -Establish valuable and significant communication with Agents.
-Communicate with the focus of retaining Agents
-Share valuable key messages about PropertyGuru and advantages of our products.
- Focus on targets.
-Focus on achieving individual target
- Accurate and timely reporting of sales performance via sales support team
-Monthly reporting to Sales Manager, on team and individual performance and on monthly pipeline
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or another related field
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience in a Sales or Customer Service environment
- Good computer skills- MS Office
- Strong communications skills
- Business telephone etiquette
- Customer service skills
- Sales skills
- Able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia or/and local dialects
- Personal Attributes : Persistent, Resilient, Conscientiousness, Team player, Organised, Honest and trustworthy
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.