Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings in depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made he property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
- Office physical condition management:
- Manage office rental contract, assisting in negotiations, be in charge of office decoration & renovation, offfice layout, office assets and insurance
- Make periodical office audit and ensure necessary maintenance and repair
- Oversees office security, hygiene, clealiness and ensure physical security operation in accordance with ISO and related requirements
- Propose office rules and ensure compliance
- Office supplies: Control and ensure providance of office supplies and internal services such as stationery, water, business trips, travelling, courier, etc.
- Expatriate services: Manage and ensure delivery of expatriate services such as work permit, visa, etc.
- Employee health & safety: Organize annual health check and other healthcaring-related activities for employees; make plan and implement annual fire fighting operation activities
- Employee welfares and events: Assist staff activities and deliver welfares to employees
- Budget and Expenditure Control: Assisting in setting up budget plan for office & admin, supervise and control expenditures under budget; Mangage vendors & price negotiations to ensure cost optimization
- Supervise and motivate team
- Partcipate on related projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Good at English
- Good at MS Office applications
- Excellent time management skills, be a multi-tasker, having good supervisory skills
- Good planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
customer-oriented mindset and good at interpersonal and communication skills
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.