Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
PropertyGuru is Southeast Asia’s leading PropTech company, and the preferred destination for over 41 million property seekers to connect with more than 63,000 agents monthly to find their dream home. PropertyGuru empowers property seekers with more than 3.2 million real estate listings, in-depth insights, and solutions that enable them to make confident property decisions across Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam.
PropertyGuru.com.sg was launched in Singapore in 2007 and since then PropertyGuru Group has made the property journey a transparent one for property seekers in Southeast Asia. In the last 15 years, PropertyGuru has grown into a high-growth PropTech company with a robust portfolio of leading property marketplaces across its core markets; award-winning mobile apps; mortgage marketplace, PropertyGuru Finance; and a host of enterprise solutions now under PropertyGuru For Business, including a high-quality developer sales enablement platform, FastKey, DataSense, ValueNet, Awards, events and publications across Asia.
You will actively focus on increasing the
number of new sign ups of Real Estate Agents subscribing to iProperty
& PropertyGuru. This is achieved through increased market penetration and engaged representation of the PropertyGuru Group by the
Business Development Team.
You will manage a defined list of Agent prospects (based on a predetermined territory), with the primary focus being signing up new Agents from that list to be an iProperty and PropertyGuru subscribers, via face-to-face appointments. To provide value added service to Agents on system usage and product knowledge. Able to conduct group presentation.
Some of your day-to-day activities:
agents’ penetration and meet team target.
- Focus on converting prospects into paying agent subscribers and meet the team target of new acquisitions.
- Create a target list for each day.
- Prioritize the target list.
- Plan and make notes for each Agent prospect on the target list.
- Set call schedule for the day.
- Set meeting appointments for the develop prospect list in conjunction with the CRM system.
- Continue to seek out new prospects.
- Cooperate with CRM to constantly update the prospect list day/week.
sales opportunities with absolute focus on signing up prospects to become
PropertyGuru Group subscribers.
- Make sales appointments in line with the daily & weekly targets.
- Be pro-active in visiting Agency/agent prospects.
- Fix more face-to-face appointments or Group presentation.
- Convert appointments into sales, by applying positive sales approach.
- Establish a professional relationship with Agents that have subscribed to PropertyGuru Group and actively seek referrals from them.
- Engage in
regular and frequent communication with each prospect.
- Ensure meaningful communications with value to each prospect.
- Ensure the communications and messages are delivered to prospects in an effective mode.
- Timely and
accurate reporting of sales performance
- Daily team sales reporting to Sales Manager
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Good communications skills.
- As a team player to work together with team to achieve the team target
- Pleasant personality, good work ethics, positive attitude.
- Ability to work professionally with customers, sales team and the company management.
- Able to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and any local dialects.
- Basic computer skills like internet, emails, MS word, MS Excel, MS Power point presentation.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Development or other related field.
- 5 yrs & above work experience is required.
- Sharp analytical capabilities to quickly understand the requirements of the customers and accordingly proposes the options meeting with their requirements.
- Able to work independently with minimum of Supervision
- Someone, who is Go getter and believe in making things happen rather than waiting for things to happen. Person with fire in the belly to achieve something great for the company.
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.