Make A Real Difference at PropertyGuru.
Real Aspirations. Real People. Real impact.
At PropertyGuru Group, we believe that every person – no matter what their circumstance – should have a place to call home. That’s why we’ve been on a mission to transform how people find, finance, and own home across Southeast Asia over the last 13 years.
Voted by property seekers as “Asia’s Most Influential Brand for Online Property Search”, PropertyGuru enables real-world aspirations through digital transformation and constant innovation. Every day, the work that we do has a real and positive impact on thousands of lives.
PropertyGuru, Southeast Asia’s leading online property group, has embarked on a journey to fundamentally reshape how people in Southeast Asia finance their homes, launching PropertyGuru Finance in SG last year. The vision is to make home financing transparent and friction-free. As part of that vision, we aspire to become Singapore’s leading mortgage marketplace in the coming 3 years. We will pursue that aspiration through a buy-build strategy in which we will combine existing operations with targeted acquisitions, best-in-class partners, and in-house-built cutting-edge technology. We’re effectively driving a Fintech start-up within PropertyGuru Group.
As an employee, you’ll be empowered by our community work culture, where everyone has the autonomy, support, and resources to do the best work of their careers. As we evolve our journey to help people make confident property decisions, we stay true to our core values to guide the way we work and the decisions we make every step of the way: we own it and deliver it, we have fun and celebrate success, we respect and care for each other, we push beyond good, and we create what’s next.
The Head of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for the engagement, assessment and hiring of talent in PropertyGuru Asia Pacific. The incumbent is an employee and brand ambassador who will ensure an optimal experience for the Company and future Gurus.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition function by determining staffing needs, produce forecasts and candidate pipelines
- Sourcing, applicants using best practice techniques for the role, Company and industry
- Assessing candidates, by working with the hiring manager and team to evaluate the suitability of the applicant, including the assessment of work experience, job skills, educational level, role and company fit
- Leading additional testing and case study interviews and follow up as required by the role
- Undertaking background and references checks to further assess successful candidate suitability and as a follow up providing a positive experience for unsuccessful candidates
- Hiring new Gurus, by ensuring a smooth offer and acceptance process with candidates.
- Remuneration packages are aligned with company/ market benchmarking practices, as well as budget.
- Work with the regional HR team members to determine and align consistent talent acquisition processes throughout the company
- Utilise metrics to analyse talent acquisition in PropertyGuru, to support business decisions
- Coordinate and conduct interviews undertaking an effective assessment process for each role
- Be an educator to leadership and peers in Talent Acquisition and provide opportunities to share information with the team
- Ensure accurate job and recruitment records including job descriptions, advertising and system management
- 8+ years’ experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or relevant field. Alternatively, lesser qualifications with strong experience in Talent Acquisition/ Human Resources will also be considered.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Ability to be a brand and employee ambassador in the Tech and Human Resources community in South East Asia
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards for recruiting/ branding purposes
- Ability to negotiate externally with vendors on recruitment terms and agreements
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment
PropertyGuru Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative an learning environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to gender, identity, race, religion, nationality, age, marital status, disability, or any other protected status, per applicable law. If there is anything we can do to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
For a full listing of our jobs, visit https://careers.propertygurugroup.com